Huntsville Archery Club
Custom Archery Center
Will Host their 9th Annual Fall 900 Round Tournament on September 7 & 8, 2013
You may shoot your tournament score either day. The 900 round will consist of 15 ends of 6 arrows each, at 3 different distances, at a single face multi-color 122 cm target face:
* Adult Compound Open and Recurve will shoot 60, 50, and 40 meters,
* Adult Hunter Compound (fixed pins) will shoot 60, 50, and 40 meters,
* Adult Novice Compound and Recurve will shoot 40, 35, and 30 meters,
* Adult Traditional will shoot 30, 25, and 20 meters,
* Young Traditional will shoot 25, 20, 15,
* Teen Compound and Recurve will shoot 40, 30, and 20 meters,
* Youth Compound and Recurve will shoot 25, 20 and 15 meters,
* NASP/Genesis will shoot 25, 20, 15,
* Children (8 & under) Compound, Recurve and Genesis bows will shoot 10 meters.
60 meters = 66 yds. 35 meters = 38 yds. 20 meters = 22 yds.
50 meters = 55 yds. 30 meters = 33 yds. 15 meters = 16.5 yds.
40 meters = 44 yds. 25 meters = 27.5 yds. 10 meters = 11 yds.
The tournament will take place at the Huntsville Archery Club field behind Custom Archery Center, which is located at 11599 Memorial Parkway S, Huntsville, AL 35803. Call (256) 650-6103 for directions or more details such as hotel information. Also, go to www.huntsvillearcheryclub.com and use the MapQuest for directions.
Practice will begin at 12:00 pm, and scoring will begin at 1:00 pm each day. You may shoot both days, in which case one will be for practice and the other for score. An awards ceremony will be held after the cookout on Sunday.
A cookout will take place both days after the rounds. Please be prepared to provide a donation to cover the cost of your food. Donít forget to bring your folding chairs and canopies.
Awards will be given in each division.
Entry fee will be $25 for adults, $20 for teen and youth divisions and $10 for children in the 8 yrs. and under division. Maximum cost of $60 per family. Shooting during the tournament for practice will cost $10 for adults and $5 for teens and youths.
For the registration form, click HERE!
(Use your Form Print command to make a hard copy).
For motel information, click HERE!